This course is a step-by-step guide to deepening your relationship with the plant world. During this experience the plants will be your greatest teachers, and the course is here to guide you into connection with them. Here, you'll
- develop your intuition
- learn to hear the messages plants are offering you
- gain insight and clarity from your interactions with plants
- get over feelings of silliness, have your experiences validated
- cultivate your relationship to the specific place you live
- get in touch with your own belonging to this Earth, and your place in the scheme of things
- learn skills we aren't taught in school, but that are so integral to being human
- lay the foundation for a lifetime of connection, healing, and belonging
Plant communication is a meditative practice. If you feel called to listen more deeply to the natural world, to look to nature to be your guiding star, or if you just love plants, this class is for you.
Practicing plant communication turns the world into a living breathing companion. It opens a relationship where you always have a place, and are always welcomed with open arms.
This is the “online course” for those of us who are so done with staring at computer screens. It’s the guide who takes your hand, leads you gently out your front door, and introduces you to your new plant friends. It’s the key to a whole world that’s been waiting for you, just across the window pane. Perhaps you’ve heard that world whispering to you, beneath the din of traffic; perhaps you visited often as a child, and somehow forgot the way.
In this course, experiences take the place of homework assignments. Outside air, soil, and sunlight take the place of reading material. The course portal is your Lily-pad in an enchanted pond, where you can take in the scenery and get direction before diving back in.